going to talk about "IT" juju WARNING! with insensibleria
before yesterday some of those who knew my nazi-onal (wrong) gave me their condolences and stuff, I did not know what hosts was concerned until I explained it:
"exploded a bomb in Madrid."
ah, it's worth, I said that was usual, our daily bread ... and more before an election ... Put face
surprised by my attitude towards it, but I later found out the size of the event. 200 dead blah blah. Mmmm
recently here in France about anonymous government threatened to put bombs on trains if they were not given Nosecuantos million euros, I when I read it I laughed, catalogs, no more and no less sparkling this adjective: "FLIPAOS."
yet, this time, I turned to him I at least I take the subway each day, 2 times, sometimes rudalias (nearby) and soon I like Bourges, St. Malo also maybe ... and what is certain is that again around St Jordi BCN.
AY TO FEAR, Morteza few possibilities ...
and goes and happens.
probably be the same as in Espanya, my poor opinion, is extremely easy to do in terms of safety ...
not happen a lot?
is seen to have gone for the easy prey hehe (humor carbone)
ehmm, which came to say is that I do not care THESE ATTACKS! and since we're ... why I have to be frowned upon for it? at least I'm honest.
Ask yourself this, if you want.
-why should I die in this way and not another I recognized, and even decorated with all kinds of honors and cheers?
-why it matters and the people who die in monrovia, Colombia, Israel-Palestinian or where it is not? clear, because they are racially inferior and not as Becan media.
senyor, this is not serious. democracy does not work and I am voting for your father. Q 1.What
0 comments:
Post a Comment