Monday, April 12, 2004

Scottish Scrapbooking Sayings

AH SI

[uneasy1] hey, stay out of my files I Said That to you before. You do not share AND you try and download ALL of my files? You Have A lot of nerve. I hope you Are not the "real" alex kidd ...
[alexkidd] yes i am!
[uneasy1] why the no files shared then?
[alexkidd] because im nazi
[uneasy1] is that supposed to be funny?
[uneasy1] how about you share as this is a "file sharing" network?
[uneasy1] if you're really alex kid you should know your latest
[alexkidd] ffff... get out of here, hippy !
[uneasy1] releases
[uneasy1] hippy??
[alexkidd] yes
[alexkidd] where are you from
[uneasy1] uranus
[alexkidd] me from radaxian
[uneasy1] it's dark in there
[uneasy1] and it smells
[uneasy1] you need an enema you nazi
[uneasy1] hippy??
[alexkidd] shut up, bitch
[alexkidd] sure you are BLACK
[uneasy1] you are definitely not the real alex kid
[uneasy1] ???
[uneasy1] what does that have to do with anything?
[alexkidd] im cool and you not
[uneasy1] har har
[uneasy1] why download from "uncool" people then...
[uneasy1] if you're so cool why not tell me all about your releases mr kidd?
[uneasy1] hmmm
[uneasy1] what does black have to do with anything?
[uneasy1] waiting mr kidd(ing)
[alexkidd] black people, arab & all that subraces must die
[uneasy1] you...loser. me...nice hippy
[uneasy1] ewwww
[uneasy1] go away little boy
[uneasy1] you probably have a tiny dick too, yes?
[alexkidd] like tiny toons
[uneasy1] no room for that and I will save and report this to soulseek so you can be booted racist
[uneasy1] damn i hate racist people
[uneasy1] you must be from europe
[alexkidd] HAHAHA
[alexkidd] yeah from germany

[uneasy1] ohhh...where in germany?
[uneasy1] why the hater?
[uneasy1] why the problems with others not like you?
[uneasy1] why download my music?
[alexkidd] really im from barcelona, spain im not racist and less NAZI, just joking
[uneasy1] why say that then?
[alexkidd] im bored
[alexkidd] 01:00 am

[uneasy1] i don't think it's particularly funny with the way the world is now
[alexkidd] yes it is
[uneasy1] explain why bored boy
[uneasy1] since you have time on your hands
[alexkidd] dont knooooow dont think very much about it
[uneasy1] then why say what you did?
[alexkidd] whyyy whyhwywywhywwyhhwy
[uneasy1] this is a music sharing group and not for bs political rhetoric
[uneasy1] damn, grow up. I'm trying to have a dialogue with you
[alexkidd] keep on, keep on livin!
[uneasy1] and saying things like you did can really get you kicked off many groups
[uneasy1] don't you know that?
[alexkidd] ça m'est egal
[uneasy1] so if you don't believe what you are saying,
[uneasy1] don't say it
[uneasy1] ne parle francais
[alexkidd] you are not the police, sting neither
[uneasy1] or spanish
[uneasy1] no but they can definitely kick you off here for those statements
[uneasy1] i only have to report it and your identity
[uneasy1] to the moderators
[alexkidd] then i change my connection and tope de cremas
[uneasy1] the real question though is why you say those things
[uneasy1] why not change your attitude then>
[alexkidd] dont knowwwwwwww, why are you living, ah?
[uneasy1] it would be so much easier on you and others
[uneasy1] ask yourself that
[uneasy1] why not be nice and not a jerk?
[alexkidd] i did it so many times
[alexkidd] because jerk is better

[uneasy1] and???
[uneasy1] jerk is better? I don't agree but whatever
[uneasy1] see where it gets you in life
[alexkidd] normal people is boring
[uneasy1] you can be abnormal and still be nice
[uneasy1] trust me
[alexkidd] then....
[uneasy1] i agree normal is boring but i don't think being evil is right and i think you probably feel that way deep down
[uneasy1] then what?
[alexkidd] y ahora... ÑI-ÑI-ÑI-ÑI-ÑI-ÑÑ-IÑ-I-Ñ-IÑ-I-Ñ-Ñ-I--ÑIÑ-IÑ-I-Ñ-ÑI-Ñ--IÑIÑI !!
[uneasy1] and now what???
[alexkidd] y ahora... ÑI-ÑI-ÑI-ÑI-ÑI-ÑÑ-IÑ-I-Ñ-IÑ-I-Ñ-Ñ-I--ÑIÑ-IÑ-I-Ñ-ÑI-Ñ--IÑIÑI !!
[uneasy1] i heard you the first time but still have no idea what you are singing
[uneasy1] I'm done with you, you feeble-minded Spaniard
[alexkidd] haha
[alexkidd] catalooooniaaaa
not is spain [alexkidd] feeble and the new world

[uneasy1] You Said You Were
from spain [uneasy1] new world order
Would be good [uneasy1] who cares from Where You Are Actually
[alexkidd] Paco! Tapas!
[uneasy1] bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment