Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Watch South Park Episodes Online In French




Hello!
Here I come to the beautiful taerles
June birthdays: 3 .. Please
Show them all your love and support ♥

4, 1986 - Park Yoochun (DBSK)
6, 1986 - Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)
6, 1991 - Son Dong Woon (BEAST)
6, 1992 - Kim HyunAh (4minute)
7, 1993 - Park Ji-yeon (T-Ara)
9, 1988 - Jun Changhun (SHU-I)
18, 1989 - Kim Tae Hun (ZE: A)
21, 1987 - Kim Ryeowook (SUJU)
22, 1989 - Jung Yonghwa (CNBlue)
24, 1988 - Nichkhun Horvejkul ( 2PM)
25, 1982 - Jeong Ji-hoon aka Rain
27, 1992 - Ahn Sohee (Wonder gilrs)
28, 1991 - Seo Juhyun aka Seohyun (SNSD)
28, 1991 - Kang Minhyuk (CNBlue)
29, 1994 - Shin Dongho (UKiss)

PD: If I miss someone porfis let me know: 3

Ileana (KPOP MTYSOUL CREATIVE TEAM)
Hola chik @ s!

0 comments:

Post a Comment