Birthday March and April
Hi folks, sorry for the trardanza ~
Actually I do not know what the last month I kept thinking, I think lela on, with many school projects and generally Soul Monterrey. The most bizarre is that the birthday of March and had separated for about 2 months I went completely post TT oh well ~ ~
Well, I hope forgive me and here's the birthday of the month past and present.
MARCH:
02, 1990 - Lee Hong Ki (FTIsland)
03, 1989 - Lee SooMi (SeeYa)
07, 1990 - Choi Jonghoon (FTIsland)
09, 1989 - Kim Taeyeon (SNSD)
10 1991 - Bang ChulYong aka. MIR (MBLAQ)
11, 1989 - Shin SooHyun (U-kiss)
13, 1991 - Kim Jae Kyoung aka. ELI (U-kiss)
14, 1978 - Moon HeeJun (HOT)
19, 1987 - JooYeon (After School)
22, 1986 - Boram (T-ara)
24, 1984 - Park Bom (2NE1)
26, 1990 - Oh WonBin (ex.F.T.Island)
29, 1994 - Sulli (f(x))
30, 1990 - Lee GiKwang aka. AJ (B2ST;BEAST)
ABRIL:
03, 1987 - Park Jung Min (SS501)
04, 1986 - Lee Hyuk-jae aka. Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
04, 1983 - Kim Ho Kyung aka. TEI
08, 1990 - Kim Jonghyun aka. BlingBling (SHINee)
09, 1988 - UEE (After School)
18, 1989 - Jung Sooyeon aka. Jessica (SNSD)
25, 1987 - Park Jaebeom aka. Jay Park
25, 1977 - Kim Jong Kook
26, 1989 - Kang Dae Sung aka. Dae Sung / D-Lite (BigBang)
27, 1980 - Park HyungMoon (I the Tri Top's)
30, 1989 - Jang Wooyoung aka. Wooyoung (2PM)
Felicidades all of them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment